Milk 1/2 litre
Nuts 2 tbsp
Condensed milk 1 tin (or reduced milk with sugar adjusted)
Channa or cottage cheese 250 gms
Water 1 cup
Sugar 2 tbsp
1. Mix the sugar with the water to prepare thin syrup and heat.
2. Take the chhana or cottage cheese in a bowl.
Combine the hot syrup with the chhana.
Mix them completely.
3. Take a deep bottomed pan and boil the milk in it.
4. Mix the condensed milk with the boiled milk and simmer for about 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Add the chhana mixture to milk slowly in steps and keep stirring.
Stir them together until a homogenous mixture is formed.
6. Remove from heat and empty it into a bowl.
7. Generously sprinkle the raisins and the nuts.
8. Refrigerate it.Serve chilled.